- Handles media monitoring, scanning, development of hard copies, and monthly client reports.
- Handles office expenses and manages office finances including petty cash, and taxes with the auditing office.
- Updates accounts and suppliers statements regularly.
- Provides administrative support to the Managing Director as specified.
- Prioritizes own work based on established deadlines.
- Manages relationships and communications with different suppliers.
- Creates letters, reports, various documents, meeting minutes, etc.
- Takes care of staff time sheets and attendance records.
- Handles staffing and interviews.