- Media monitoring, scanning, development of hard copies, etc.
- Draft monthly activity clients reports.
- Prepare projects’ timelines and manage logistical activities within timelines.
- Monitor media for relevant news and send regular news clips to the clients.
- Initiate contact with media for placements and follow up coverage.
- Attend and participate in client meetings with assigned role and demonstrate knowledge of subject area assigned – when client situation allows.
- Participate actively in meetings with vendors, third parties, etc.
- Attend and manage event logistics when applicable.
- Communication with clients on assigned responsibilities/projects.
- Work on research data for potential accounts/new pitch.
- Actively participate in brainstorming sessions.
- Demonstrate positive attitude in handling assigned work.
- University degree, preferably in Mass Communication/Marketing.
- Proficiency in Arab and English language, spoken and written
Experience, Knowledge and Skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills (Arabic and English).
- Understanding of basic principles of communications, finance or marketing as appropriate.
- Knowledge of the trade, business and media in Egypt.
- Ability to work within a team structure.
- Ability to write basic reports and communications documents